Investment in health tech companies continues to soar, with more than $40 billion raised during 2021, more than double the amount raised in 2020. This fresh commitment of capital will be the catalyst to a new age of change, innovation and opportunity for the healthcare world. So, where is the industry headed? What are the programs, services and technologies that major players in the industry are investing in?
Join this informative panel of experts and industry leaders, as they follow the money and discuss exactly how this new infusion of capital investment will shape and transform the future of healthcare.
Among the topics they’ll discuss:
- The “hot” verticals in the healthcare M&A space, from behavioral health to care navigation.
- How start-up companies and new technologies will impact health plans, or the reverse.
- The ongoing dynamic of whether “point-solution” strategy or a “one-stop-shop” approach is the best solution.
- The big push by both national organizations and smaller startups to take in-home care mainstream as well as the different care models (in-person vs virtual, MD vs care teams) these companies employ.
- Mark McConnell, CEO, GuideWell Venture Group
- Hayley Hovious, Principal, Echo Health Ventures
- Walter Jin, CEO, Pager
- Sally Ann Frank, WW Lead – Health & Life Sciences, Microsoft for Startups
Learn more at https://www.hlth.com/digital-content/webinars