In today’s increasingly digitized world and with the economy, and the way we work being disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic cyber threats are on the rise. Now that nearly all firms are working 100% remotely, hackers have gotten creative once again. Aside from the inability to adequately monitor VPN access points and usage of equipment, the fear and distraction due to the virus and the lock-down measures, create a perfect backdoor into computer systems.
Companies need to be better prepared and deploy more sophisticated strategies and solutions to protect their business now and to consistently analyze if their systems were intruded for a later attack.
This program brings together Cyber Security experts and practitioners from the U.S. and Europe to address:
● Evolving Threats – Foreign and Domestic
● Legal Exposure – Cyber-Regulation in the EU & U.S. – What’s New?
● Breach Prevention and Management
● Solutions – Internal Preparedness and Surviving the Threat
● James Walker, Partner, RICHARDS KIBBE ORBE
● Nicholas Arpagian, VP Strategy & Public Affairs, ORANGE CYBERDEFENSE
● Ashley Hurst, Partner, International Sector Leader, Tech, Media and Communications, OSBORNE CLARKE
● Robert Gardner, Founding Member, NEW WORLD TECHNOLOGY