The continuing pandemic, rising concerns around social justice, and economic uncertainty are driving firms to pivot their talent management strategies. Years of effort cultivating trust, engagement, motivation, and retention could be undone if your tone or actions don't hit the right chord during this challenging period. Attend this session to explore various methods of critical talent considerations to protect your firm's investment, and lock in your high-potential team members for the long-term. Together we'll discuss:
• Evaluating the staff and skills needed for your firm to thrive according to your plan
• Establishing clear cultural and talent commitments at the senior leadership level
• Developing talent programs and policies that are responsive to change
• Identifying the programs to keep moving forward, and those you shouldn't
• Retaining your superstars despite the uncertainty and changes you face
You'll feel more prepared to retain and recruit staff according to your specific growth plan.
Program Level: Basic
Field of Study: Business Management and Organization
Advance Preparation Needed: None
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Recommended CPE Credit: 1 credit per 50-minute session
Registration Instructions: Register Online
Complaint Resolution: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sift Media is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.