Ground hazards are essential to explore when undertaking conveyancing. However, understanding what those hazards involve can be complex. Terrafirma use key data to develop clear and concise reports. Joined by Geologist, Tim Longden from Terrafirma, we will investigate ground hazards as well as the new addition of their coastal hazards report.
In this webinar find out how Terrafirma create their market-leading Ground Report. Throughout this 45-minute session, Geologist Tim Longden will cover:
• An introduction to Terrafirma
• An overview of man-made and natural ground hazards
• Case studies across the UK
• What is included in the Terrafirma Ground Report including clay-related subsidence and climate change modelling
• A detailed look at the latest Coastal Hazards update