COVID-19 is accelerating digital transformation in the workplace and has set a new standard for hiring. Remote recruiting is our new normal and while many of us have put together quick solutions out of necessity, we are now looking to create future-proof strategies.
Understanding automation in hiring will be your first step towards building a world-class remote recruitment model.
Attend our live webinar to learn how automation can help increase efficiency, scalability and diversity in your hiring process.
Our webinar will be hosted by three experts in the field of automation:
- Zubin Fitter, Sales and Partnerships Director at Curious Thing
- Matthew Thomas, General Manager People & Culture at RWWA
- Rik Johnson, Head of Intelligent Automation at Stellar
By joining you’ll learn:
- Why automation is beneficial
- How different companies use recruiting automation
- What you can do to start automating your own process
The webinar will be held on Thursday, September 17 at 11 am (AEST).
If you cannot attend, sign up anyway, we will send you a recording after the session!