Speaker: Tom Webb-Skinner, Resourcing Manager, British Transport Police
Speaker: Jennifer Herbert, Head of People, Oleeo
The job market has changed significantly during the first half of 2020. Where some are unfortunately having to cut jobs, others find themselves tackling a huge increase in applications, so much so, that they actively consider restricting applicant numbers and hitting those limits in less than 24 hours.
Candidates need to be quick off the mark to be in with a chance of success and with so many people out of work and searching for new jobs, recruiters have their hands full trying to keep up with new hire demand. When there are less positions open than people looking for jobs, leaders must get creative and resourceful in order to ensure they are hiring the right quality. Recruiting Enablement is the key. This webinar will explain more including:
• How to maintain superior candidate experience despite the volume challenges
• How to effectively screen out unqualified candidates without putting them off
• How to pinpoint and fast-track the highest quality candidates while removing bias from the process
• How to ensure hiring managers enjoy the experience despite the high volumes
• How to utilise technology to streamline administrative tasks
• How automation can help support diverse and inclusive recruiting strategies at scale
• Why leveraging data throughout recruiting processes to make better, evidence-led decisions is essential.