There are over forty practice management tools currently available to firms in the US and Canada, so it's not surprising that firm managers can easily become confused about how they differ and which one to choose.
In this landmark webinar, veteran software expert Randy Johnston lays out how your choice of tool needs to be aligned with your practice strategy.
In this one-hour CPE-accredited session, Randy will explain:
• Why practice management is a strategy before it is a software application
• What considerations feed into defining your own practice management strategy
• The difference between external- and internal-facing approaches
• What technologies can be used to support different strategies
• What specific solutions should be on your shopping list to fit your needs
Program Level: Basic
Field of Study: Business Management & Organization
Advance Preparation Needed: None
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Recommended CPE Credit: 1 credit per 50-minute session
Registration Instructions: Register Online
Complaint Resolution: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sift Media is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.