Local ICT SMEs in Singapore stand a chance in Global Markets. In the 4th instalment of the Cloud Appreciation Series, we hear from Amazon Web Services (AWS), who is committed to work with software companies in Singapore to scale their business locally and overseas.
Also, we hear from Syion on their transformation journey with Cloud. Join us in this webinar to get inspired and leave with actionable next steps on how you can achieve that for your business in the global market.
1. Welcome Address by SGTech – Mr Suresh Agarwal, Executive Committee Member, Cloud & Data Chapter
2. Sharing by AWS – Mr Peter Butsch, Head of ISV, AWS Singapore
• Market Opportunity for ICT SMEs and SaaS Business Model
• How AWS has helped local ICT SMEs scale their businesses and go global
• AWS Techshift to support Local ICT SMEs to Build, Market and Sell
3. How Syion has benefitted from AWS Techshift Program and modernized their business for scale and agility – Mr Randall Lee, CEO, Syion
Note: Programme is subject to changes.
This webinar is brought to you by SGTech's Cloud & Data Chapter, in collaboration with appointed partner of IMDA's GoCloud programme, AWS.