Customers don’t buy clothes the same way they buy books, films or music so fashion retailers shouldn’t sell them the same way. Retailers need to move on from the 1990’s layout that risks churned customers and lost revenue, to a differentiated experience that inspires the customer and helps them visualise how to wear garments in a way to suit them.
Right from the start brands have showcased their product through outfitting: from catwalk collections to window displays, shop mannequins to advertising campaigns and on today’s social media platforms. As fashion consumption moves increasingly online, and as we move out of lockdown with the need for customer loyalty more necessary than ever, outfitting and styling is critical.
The additional 5% incremental revenue that can be delivered by finding ways to better showcase their brand and the versatility of each product reveals personalised outfits really are the key to success. This webinar will focus on the importance of outfits in fashion retail and how delivering personalised outfits at scale (up to 100 million outfits per night!) improve the experience for both the retailer and customer.
You will learn:
1) How a fashion-specific approach means personalised outfits can showcase your brand and are in keeping with a retailers Brand DNA
2) Why showing the versatility of a garment in a way that’s right for the customer leads to better results
3) Why accuracy and specificity of garment data is so critical to drive better predictions and better outfit algorithms
- Stuart Rose, Chairman, Dressipi
- Natalie Theo, Style Director, Dressipi
- Marija Mandić, Software Engineer, Dressipi
- Jenny Halpern-Prince, CEO & Founder, Halpern