HUB Security is excited to host a panel of leading experts at our next summit.
The panel will discuss the following topics: Federated learning, Confidential computing, AI applications, Edge computing, Data processing and privacy.
The panel includes representatives from leading companies in the industry, including:
- Tushar Kant, Co-Founder, Global IIT Artificial & Machine Learning Forum
- Abdul Rahman Sattar, Lead Architect - Cybersecurity Analytics, TELUS
- Mikhail Yurochkin, Research Staff Member, IBM Research
- Daniel Zakrisson, CEO and Co-founder, Scaleout
- David Hochhauser, Chief Revenue Officer (CRO, HUB Security
Shterny Isseroff, Tech Journalist
12:00 PM - Short introduction and overview of the topics. (By moderator)
12:10 PM - Presentation of the panelists.
12:25 PM - Panel discussion on the following topics:
- Privacy with Federated Learning
- Using federated learning to boost prediction power
- The role of confidential computing in AI/ML
- Data processing and privacy
13:20 PM - Q&A (From the audience)