Educators and Teaching Assistants (TAs) / Special Needs Assistants (SNAs) can have a lot of questions in relation to choosing activities for sensory and movement breaks, the duration of these breaks and understanding 'why’ these exercises have been recommended.
This 60minute webinar will explore this topic in detail, offering practical knowledge, strategies and tools that can be used in the school environment.
Included with the webinar is:
- In-depth topic presentation & Q&A
- Sensory Break Log - Download
- My OT Resource Kit Access
- My Favourite Products List including links of where to buy
- Certificate of Completion.
Live attendance at the webinar is necessary as recordings won’t be available.