Presented by Bo Hanson, Founder & Director
This webinar serves to create awareness of the critical issues which will derail your season if you do not proactively manage them. Bo Hanson presents the big coaching and team issues that he most often addresses with clients in their quest for success, along with sharing strategies he helps clients implement to win more consistently.
This is a practical ‘how to’ session, inspired by the frequent comment "if you could sit in my chair and see what I see…" Some of the topics covered will be accountability, managing standards, dealing with playing time, recruiting with intention, what winning looks like, and what underpins success. This also includes the importance of team dynamics and the impact this has on the roles your athletes play.
Bo shares, “In more than 20 years of working with teams in both sport and business, I have collected my thoughts on what I see as the biggest issues that a coach must manage on a daily basis as they navigate their teams through the course of a season and drive their winning team culture.”
Depending on your time zone the session will be held on:
- Tuesday, October 5th @ 2:00 pm Pacific Daylight Time (i.e. Los Angeles local time)
- Tuesday, October 5th @5:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time (i.e. New York local time)
- Tuesday, October 5th @ 10pm British Summer Time (i.e. London local time)
- Wednesday, October 6th @ 7:00 am AEST (i.e. Sydney local time)
- Wednesday, October 6th @ 5:00 am AWST (i.e. Perth local time)