Hewison Private Wealth invites General Practitioners and Healthcare Professionals to attend this live, online and interactive meeting presented by Marcus English and Pierce Hanlen facilitated by Dev Raga.
Activity ID 296946
The aim of this activity is to provide actual and potential general practice clinic owners with information with which they can maximise the financial sustainability and success of their business in an increasingly complex funding and regulatory environment.
Themes to be addressed include: general practice as a business, what makes general practice unique compared to other businesses, what the common business models used in general practice are, and their pros and cons, what financially highly performing general practices do.
1. Describe the various business structures utilised in general practice ranging from salaried general practitioner through to independent contractor models;
2. Outline the tax and business implications for each model and their associated pros and cons;
3. List business, tax, insurance and wealth management barriers and enablers in each general practice business model and how these inform general practitioners’ decisions for structuring their businesses
4. Dispel common misconceptions about private business ownership in general practice and how these myths create difficulty for succession planning
5. Describe methods of generating and protecting wealth for GPs in various business models
The Provider of this activity is Praxhub and hosted by Hewison Private Wealth. The details provided by you will be used for the purpose of facilitating your attendance at this activity and creating your Praxhub registration to enable your access to this and other on-demand content. Login details will be emailed within 7 days of the date of this activity. If you have questions regarding the collection or use of your information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.