This LIVE virtual field trip will connect 6th-12th grade students with Ohio soybean farmer Andy Stickel for a ride-along in his combine as he harvests soybeans.
• Get a live tour of an Ohio soybean farm during harvest
• Learn how a combine works
• See the latest technology as you ride along in a combine
• Learn what it takes to get a soybean crop to harvest
• Learn what happens to soybeans after harvest
• Learn about trade/distribution and the impact of soybeans locally and across the globe
• Discover the wide variety of uses for soybeans in our everyday lives, and more!
Trip length: 45 minutes
TEACHERS: Upon registering, you'll receive a link for ONE DEVICE ONLY to connect to Zoom and display the trip for students in a classroom. All teachers should register separately to receive their own unique link to join.
This trip will also be live streamed and recorded via YouTube, with the link provided via email after registering.