Are you in the process of negotiating a term sheet, raising funds for business, or just curious about the process of securing venture or seed capital investment in your company?
Term sheets are usually not a legally binding contract, but founders usually need support and guidance from law professionals to help with the key aspects of the deal.
Join this Business Growth webinar with Wallace Corporate Counsel if you are thinking about seeking venture or seed capital investment for your company.
Receive practical advice and support during this crucial stage of business growth.
What will be covered?
1. Typical structure - Friends & Family vs Angel vs Enterprise Ireland vs Venture Capital
2. Commercial / financial / technical / legal due diligence
3. Legal due diligence
5. Principal transaction documents – equity vs convertible loans vs SAFEs vs ASAs
6. Reverse Vesting – good / bad leaver
7. Warranties, covenants & indemnities – who provides?
8. Board composition
9. Investor rights – vetos / consents
10. Live Q&A