Introduction to Leadership Excellence Program (LEP)
With Dr. Adam Stoehr at Excellence Canada
Learn about the Leadership Excellence Program.
At Excellence Canada, we do things very differently. Our program is about Leading Organizational Excellence. Through this lens, a cohort of up to 20 students learn together during 12 sessions to solve real-world problems within their organizations, acquiring technical knowledge, interpersonal skills, and confidence to lead along the way.
In recent years, Managers have been asked to take on new responsibilities and demonstrate new skills. (Gherson & Gratton, 2022) Leaders in a post pandemic world need to understand power shifts, skills shifts and structural shifts. If we want to keep our top talent managers, we need to help them adapt and shift to a leadership mindset. If they don’t find this support at your organization, they may move to one that has this kind of leadership training.
Learning Outcomes from this free session:
• Understand the Leading Organizational Excellence Program curriculum and skills acquired
• Demystify Leadership and break it down into 12 learnable concepts
• Experience our instructor's teaching style
• Decide if the full Certificate Program is right for you
• 12 monthly 3-hour sessions cover all the topics you need
• 12 session cover three overarching Leadership Development topics
o Personal Leadership (power)
o Team Leadership (skills)
o Organizational Leadership (structure)
• Create lasting relationships with your cohort of no more than 20 students
• Earn the CEL designation after your name
• Advance your career by leading your organization toward operational excellence