In this webinar, Jeff will review the anatomy and basic biomechanics of the flexor tendons. He will briefly discuss the surgeries to the tendons and the rationale for a straight-forward clinical reasoning framework for post-op management of flexor tendon injury.
The webinar will cover:
- Introductory Anatomy & Biomechanics of finger flexor tendons
- Therapy regimes for flexor tendon rehabilitation
- Clinical reasoning: Regime planning and indications for deviation
- Adverse events in flexor tendon management
- Implementation & deviation of a flexor tendon rehabilitation regime & protocols
- Evidence based outcomes of regimes
Participants will gain a basic understanding of the management of flexor tendon rehabilitation. They will develop a simple and structured clinical reasoning framework for the choosing of appropriate regimes for their patients. This will allow them to direct towards a protocol which is manageable for both patient and therapist. The protocols and clinical reasoning for deviation from protocols should form the framework for developing robust and followable treatment regimes.
By registering for this webinar, you will be registered to access the Praxhub education platform and provided login details, where you can view all of Interplast’s online education for free. If you don’t wish to be registered for the Praxhub platform, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)