Good governance allows your practice to achieve its business objectives, profitability and compliance to provide quality healthcare to your patients.
Join us for an essential practice management webinar to help you establish Good governance for a quality healthcare practice on Thursday, 17 June 2021.
In this session, our expert panel will demystify finances, accounting practices, audits and accountability.
• what makes a practice profitable, accountable and financially buoyant
• your role in the financial operations management process
• understanding the 3 key financial reports and how to use them to monitor financial performance
• your practice team’s role in governance
• what controls and risk strategies you should have in place.
We’re thrilled our expert panel includes the ‘Guru of Practice Management’, Gary Smith, whose insights from his practical and academic experience will help you improve your workplace and daily operations.
As an attendee, you will discover the latest strategies to implement in your business, for improving your practice’s governance and financial performance. The webinar will also include a demo of leading practice management software, PracticeHub.
The presenters will also answer your questions, so please submit them via registration.
If you can’t join us live, a recording will be available on our website.