Join us for a one-hour discussion with major food and beverage manufacturers and industry partners as we explore the challenges facing water reuse and some practical solutions to overcome these. In part one, we will host a panel of F&B water and sustainability leaders from Pepsi, (former) Coca-Cola, Brown-Forman and the Beverage Industry Environmental Roundtable to explore what they are doing to advance water as a part of their ESG initiatives and what the real-world challenges are.
Key takeaways from the first panel will include the following.
• Organizational, technical and market challenges for meeting water related ESG goals.
• How is progress measured? What are the early ‘wins’ so far?
• Is zero liquid discharge (ZLD) economically realistic and when does it makes sense?
• Lessons learned from early water reuse / ZLD projects.
• What to do when the "low-hanging fruit" is gone?