The economy is evolving – and services are rapidly becoming the driver of growth for businesses around the world. Smart wirelessly connected toothbrushes, now accompanied by mobile app services that track how long, how hard, and how thoroughly you brush your teeth now charge upwards of $300, whereas The New York Times Wirecutter’s electric toothbrush picks typically cost $30-50 — that's a 10x difference for products, that short of the built-in services, do the same thing.
NEXT, “This is Service Design Doing”, and Smaply have joined forces to help companies scout, research, experiment, and create services that users will love.
On November 24, NEXT CEO Moodi Mahmoudi and “This is Service Design Doing” co-author and Smaply CEO, Marc Stickdorn, will host a webinar to dive into the topic.
What will you learn?
In this free session, we’ll put the service economy and service design under the microscope.
You’ll learn about:
- The rise of the service economy
- Why companies should care
- The importance of service design
- The partnership between NEXT and “This is Service Design Doing”
- How that partnership will help you adapt and thrive in the service economy