As your student heads off (or returns to) college, what does your family need to know about their legal rights? What do you do when something goes wrong? At The Core is thrilled to be hosting this FREE 90-minute webinar with student lawyers, Albeit Weiker, LLP.
TWO OPTIONS TO WATCH:
• Register and watch live on 9/6/22
• Register and watch on your schedule (a recording will be sent to all who register following the event)
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Parents and Students - Grades 11 and up
Topics covered will include:
• Academic integrity and misconduct, especially as the classroom and testing environments have changed drastically
• Code of Conduct violations, including mandatory vaccination or testing violations
• Criminal records, including what happens if you are stopped by a police officer
• Sexual misconduct among rapidly changing regulations
Join us for this special event for At The Core families. It will be an enlightening discussion of what parents AND students need to know.
Families will want to consider registering for our additional webinars about college planning, standardized testing, college research, junior year, extracurriculars, careers & majors, and paying for college for more information. Visit www.GettingAtTheCore.com/upcoming-webinars for the complete list.