Inspired by our 2020 Supplier Diversity Report Card, please join The Greenlining Institute and guest speakers to discuss Southern California Edison’s workforce diversity and supplier diversity efforts in the age of COVID-19, climate change, racial justice and economic recession.
This Town Hall will feature:
- Short overview of the GO 156 program & COVID impacts on communities of color, focused on small diverse businesses
- Overview on SCE's procurement process & 2019 supplier diversity data
- Conversation with FCI Management CEO Pat Watts & SCE Head of Supplier Diversity & Development Tarrance Frierson
- Presentation on SCE's DEI commitments on workforce diversity
- Moderated Q&A with all speaker