According to Airlines for America, U.S. passenger airlines incurred $35B in net losses in 2020 because of the pandemic. During a pandemic filled with uncertainty with more changes ahead, organizations need the ability to be nimble and pivot as needed.
For the past few years, Southwest Airlines has been building Agile capabilities within their organization to adapt to any challenge thrown their way. Their agility was put to the test when air travel halted in 2020 and continues to be challenged as the pandemic evolves. Join Southwest Airlines IT leaders, Katie Morris and Marty Garza, as they sit down with David Hawks for a free 1-hour webinar discussing how their Agile transformation helped Southwest prepare for the biggest pivot yet and the lessons they learned along the way.
In this webinar on June 15th at noon CT, we will cover:
- The reasons for their transformation
- A walk through SWA’s transformation journey and why it was different than past implementations
- How the transformation impacted their culture
- What lessons Southwest’s leaders learned during the transformation
- How they used the Path to Agility® to guide their SAFe® transformation
- Business results from their transformation
Source: The Airlines of America. (2020, April 20). Tracking the Impacts of COVID-19 report. Airlines.org. https://www.airlines.org/dataset/impact-of-covid19-data-updates/#