FMJ Editor, Sara Bean, is joined by a panel of industry experts to discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the workplace and the new normal for operations.
The webinar will take place on the 25th June at 11am.
Topics will include:
• How to promote collaboration in a hybrid working environment
• The value of technology that upholds client experience
• How corporate culture is impacted by an increase in remote working
• How to ensure remote teams are able to work productively
• Maintaining employee morale and team culture
• The benefits of digital communications
• Lucy Hind – Non Executive Director, Harrogate Healthcare Facilities Management and Director, Hind Consultancy services
• Alan Hutchinson – Facilities Director, Howard Kennedy LLP
• Simone Fenton-Jarvis – Workplace Consultancy Director, Ricoh
• Kasia Bak – Account Manager, TC Facilities Management
• Emma Doyle – Facilities Manager at THB Group
• Simon Booth – Head of Premises and Facilities at Moore Kingston Smith
The 60-minute roundtable is hosted by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny. Head of Operations, Ceri Henfrey, will reveal their return-to-work strategy and explore how Moneypenny has supported business continuity since the outbreak.