Back to Business:
Operating in the “new normal"
Getting back to business is critical, but it's not going to be business as usual. Companies have a long list of requirements and safety precautions that they need to have in place before they can have employees or customers in the workplace. In this webcast session, our panel will address key requirements and legal issues that companies should keep top of mind when planning for even a reduced level of operations.
Our panel of experts will address:
- Standards for a safe workplace: Policies and procedures that you need in place to adapt your workplace into a safe environment.
- The role of workplace testing and contact tracing, who’s responsible for what..
- Maintaining employee well-being and a positive work environment
- Communication strategies - supporting your team and understanding their stress points
- The pandemic’s impact on health care - from employee eligibility, elections, and premium payments to maintaining mental health.
- The legal end of Covid 19, understanding employers/employees’ rights and liabilities
Joseph T. Bartulis, Jr., Chair of the Labor and Employment Law Practice Group, Fletcher Tilton PC
David Brumley, M.D., Vice President of Medical Affairs, Fallon Health
Renee Diaz, Owner, The Queen's Cups
Michael Covino, President, Niche Hospitality Group and True North Performance Training