As the need to manage global video teams has grown, so has the opportunity to leverage innovations to drive efficient workflows and processes for cloud-based solutions. Meanwhile, quality and on-time delivery remain paramount.
In this 60-minute session, digital media technology and strategy leaders from OnPrem and Techtriq, founders of the cloud management platform qibb, will engage in a candid discussion over topics including:
- Why cloud-based production is the next evolution in content creation
- Challenges and inefficiencies of production and distribution workflows due to legacy media technology
- Advances in processing, networking, storage and security enabling more remote video workflow
- Systems and tools that improve the delivery of new content faster and more efficiently
- Cloud-based, real-time collaboration trends and the changing landscape that is redefining workflows
- How to handle a large volume of content production seats and resources in the cloud in terms of costs & project management