The end of the world’s most important number: What will IBOR reform and the cessation of LIBOR mean for valuation?
Join our expert panel as they consider the impending cessation of LIBOR and the major considerations that preparers and users of valuation information need to be familiar with.
• Kumar Dasgupta – IVSC Financial Instruments Technical Director (moderator)
• Ben Ryan – Global Valuation Leader, Bank of America
• Marcus Morton – Managing Director, Duff & Phelps, A Kroll Business
• Catherine Adams – Senior Technical Specialist, Bank of England PRA
• Justin Keane – Principle, PwC
• Thomas Lee – Partner, KPMG