As governments begin to lift restrictions, business leaders will want to act quickly – but how will organizations bring employees back to their work sites safely? What strategies need to be adopted to manage retention of both full time and contractual employees as well as make sure that the workplace is safe and secure? What are the possible workplace modifications need to be done to comply with healthcare standards?
To help employers gain a better understanding of measures that will help them bring the workers back to workplace and ensure their safety, AIRIA in partnership with Wadhwani Foundation is inviting you to be a part of this webinar.
The webinar will inter alia discuss the following:
Bringing workers back
• Communication and outreach design for workers who had to leave
• Mapping the business traction to plan workers joining-back
• Workmen reinstatement approach
• Concept of well-being and why it is important at present
• Mental, emotional, physical and financial well-being
• Designing the workplace for onsite workers