The DRC has huge and varied energy potential, including 44,000 MW of Inga. The country's energy deficit is more than 5,000 MW of which at least 900 MW is for the mining industry and 450 MW for the city of Kinshasa. The existing facilities do not enable to meet demand of actual consumers, given the expansion of large cities and demographic growth. Abundant, low-cost and accessible wind and solar PV potential exist in the DRC though. The potential can be cost-competitive even with this optimistic cost forecast for Inga 3, and they are sufficiently abundant to serve as alternative or additional sources to energy generated by Inga 3. While capacity for solar generation is spread in all parts of the country, wind resources are primarily concentrated in the eastern region of the DRC. Even though the country possesses these prosperous and varied resources for energy generation, the energy sector still needs to address many related problems currently faced.
Not just a webinar - a full event experience! Why attend:
• Two days of online sessions, for 6.5+ hours;
• 20+ expert speakers to learn about renewable developments in DR Congo;
• Participate to the live Q&A and also access the on-demand recording of the event to view the presentations and panel discussions later on;
• Access our platforms to network with attendees for up to 5 weeks after the event (create your profile, schedule meetings, messaging and more);
• Connect from anywhere in the world & share business opportunities!
TO REGISTER, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
Registration of 1 attendee: EUR 195 / Registration of 2 attendees: EUR 295 / Virtual booth + 2 attendees + branding: EUR 490.
*Payment instructions will be given following your registration.
To request the agenda or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org