More threats, more systems to protect, more tools to deploy and more people to manage: The CISO’s job continues to get more complicated, and that’s not including their responsibilities at the senior management table.
Join ProcessUnity for a one-hour webinar on Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET and learn how Cybersecurity Program Management transforms today’s back-office CISOs into next-generation corporate leaders. Our presenter will outline key steps to evolve your program to assess cyber preparedness quickly and accurately and outline how to communicate results and requirements in the boardroom.
Join us to learn how to:
- Implement an enterprise-wide library of threats, risks and controls for all cybersecurity domains, business continuity and compliance functions
- Determine corporate risk appetites and tolerances
- Collaborate with cybersecurity team members, application owners and facilities managers to assess risk levels
- Identify and remediate any gaps in the program
- Communicate with senior leadership (in their language) so swift action can be taken
Next-generation CISOs are strategic leaders that drive senior management decisions. Join us for a roadmap to start your journey.