Want to build your real estate portfolio?
The return on your rental property investments can take you to financial freedom.
Join this panel of professionals with Danny Kattan and Marshall Sklar where they will get into the details so you can raise the bar for your rental property profits
What you will learn:
• The "real" cost of capital if you want to grow your portfolio
• Why you need a capital partner that understands your needs and can help you achieve them
• Calculating the return on investment on a cash basis
• Differences between Return On Investment vs Internal Rate of Return
• Sale-Leaseback of a property, what is it, how I can work with Sell2Rent
• When a cap rate is not a cap rate
• Finding the value of properties properly with IMAPP
Mr. Daniel Kattan is the Managing Partner of Capital Markets and is responsible for all aspects of capital raising and investment activity. Mr. Kattan been involved in the financing and acquisition of over 1500 single-family and multifamily units.
Marshall Sklar created an investor-based model for the acquisition of rental as well as "flip" properties. The company, "Bidologist.com" together with its partners and investors have successfully bought, remodeled, and re-sold over 1,400 properties. Marshall currently serves as the co-founder of Florida’s Best Realty Services.
✹ GIVEAWAY – 1 Year Membership to BREIA & MD-REIA ($249 Value!) ✹