In this 45-minute webinar, you’ll join leaders from HighByte to learn more about the company’s major release of HighByte Intelligence Hub version 2.0.
Version 2.0 enables you to centrally manage all of your Intelligence Hub instances, making it easy to remotely configure, compare, and synchronize configurations at enterprise scale. Whether you’re deploying HighByte Intelligence Hub at the Edge to format data for your Unified Namespace (UNS) or deploying HighByte Intelligence Hub in each factory to standardize data sent to the Cloud, version 2.0 makes managing and standardizing data models easier than ever.
1. DataOps. Understand the value of using an Industrial DataOps solution to prepare data and streamline system integration in a dedicated modeling abstraction layer.
2. Multi-hub enterprise management. Learn how to remotely configure hubs, compare configurations, and synchronize models and connections between multiple hubs from a single portal.
3. High-volume data. See how to simplify and accelerate high-volume data delivery to the AWS Cloud using the new Amazon Kinesis Data Streams and Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose connectors in version 2.
4. User management. See how to configure unique users and roles with permissions that appropriately restrict access and change.
5. Auditing. Learn how to create an audit log and automatically generate project file backups.