8TH GRADE PARENTS, Don't miss this unique, valuable, and FREE webinar to support your student as they transition to high school. Each year this presentation is wildly popular. You won't want to miss it! Beth Probst, founder and CEO of At The Core, has crafted a presentation of tips and tools to help you prepare your student for high school and the road ahead.
TWO OPTIONS TO WATCH:
• Register and watch live on 01/25/22 (Recommended!)
• Register and watch on your schedule
We will be providing a recording of this webinar to all who register so your family can watch when it fits your schedule. Families watching live have the benefit of asking questions during the program. Those watching on demand can share their quick questions with us via email.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: 8th grade parents (all districts welcome)
Topics will include:
• a timeline of what you can expect each year in high school
• choosing courses and an overview of all the options available (like honors classes, AP classes, dual enrollment, etc.)
• the value of pre-planning – keeping college prep and graduation requirements in mind
• extracurriculars that support your student
• achieving the balance needed for success in the long run
• ACT/SAT testing – a 10,000 foot level look to get that thinking started
• how parents can support their maturing students
• and more!
Please note some districts offer a program for 8th grade parents. Watch for that information and definitely attend! What we share is very complementary to those programs. If dates/times conflict, remember to register for ours and watch the recording (sent to all registrants).
At The Core LLC is a Central Ohio-based organization that was founded to serve students and their families nationwide as they prepare to make the very important decisions that surround their transition from high school to their future. For more information, visit www.GettingAtTheCore.com.