Everything you need to know to help manage your team through change - 25 years packed into 45 minutes!
In this live webinar Andy Gilbert, Founder of Go M.A.D. Thinking, will share his 5,4,3,2,1 countdown approach to helping leaders and managers support their teams through change. You will discover the very best content from three of his books:
- “How to Save Time & Money by Managing Organisational Change Effectively”,
- “Engage & Empower – 277 practical ways to improve productivity”
- “How to Make a Difference by Transforming Managers into Leaders”
This will include understanding why people behave the way they do during change and what you can practically do to help them adjust quicker and more easily. There will also be the opportunity to engage in a 15 minute Q & A session with Andy to pick his brains further.
Like all our development sessions, it will be fast moving, fun and very practical. Plus the more you participate through interactive exercises, the more chance you will have of winning one of two new online self-study training programmes for either yourself or a member of your team:
- Adapt: Coach Yourself Through Change
- Transition: Manage Your Team through Change
After registering for the webinar you will receive a unique link to add to your online calendars. Please remember to check your inbox and junk for your special invitation.