Hewison Private Wealth are pleased to present a 3-part webinar series on personal wealth creation and management for healthcare professionals (HCPs).
The first webinar session will provide HCP’s with education and investment insights from one of Australia’s leading, independent financial planning firms. In the first meeting of a three- part series we will explore:
· Shares, property, cash – it’s all so confusing. Where do you start?
· Asset allocation & rebalancing
· Income Protection Insurance. An investment in your most valuable asset; your ability to earn an income
There will be a focus on improving the financial literacy of HCP’s and an opportunity for Q&A.
1. Improve the financial literacy and knowledge of HCP’s
2. Understand the definition and benefits of a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) and at what point one should be established
3. Best investment options and practices for your stage of career and what a wealth accumulation pathway looks like
4. Understand the definitions of personal insurance types
The topics in the second and third webinars will be decided after the first webinar. We invite attendees to provide suggestions during and after the meeting on the specific topics of interest.