If there’s one thing you should know about the folks at we45, it’s that we hate manually performing tasks that could be automated instead. Some people call it laziness, we like to call it ‘optimisation’.
We’re always looking for new ways to automate scans and tests so we can focus on the ‘interesting’ stuff. And we’d love to show you what we’ve come up with.
On 27th August, Vishnu Prasad and Rahul Raghavan will take you through our latest homebrew solution for test case security automation with Cypress. Over the course of 30 minutes, you’ll see how to:
- Configure proxy port and proxy host in Cypress testing automation framework
- Integrate Cypress testing automation framework with ZAP
- Integrate Cypress testing automation framework with Burp
- Run Cypress test cases in a CI platform like Jenkins
Join us on this half-hour walkthrough and you too can achieve test case-driven security automation in CI!
Who should attend this course?
- Appsec engineers
- Security professionals
- Literally anyone who’s interested in security automation!