Developers, technology providers, investors and financiers are making their assessment on what the impact of the pandemic on the renewable energy sector will be in 2020 and behind. However, Morocco’s renewable energy sector keeps momentum amid the situation. Adaptation or adjustments in policies, financing, legal aspects and incentives are key elements in the way ahead. The appropriate response should not be purely market-driven based. Clear long-term objectives, along with public investment and market incentives, will enable the private sector to keep confidence and to mobilize investments.
Not just a webinar - a full event experience!
• Two days of online sessions, for 7+ hours;
• 25+ expert speakers to learn about Morocco’s growth and potential;
• Participate to the live Q&A and also access the on-demand recording of the event to view the presentations and panel discussions later on;
• Access our platforms to network with attendees for up to 5 weeks after the event (create your profile, schedule meetings, messaging and more);
• Connect from anywhere in the world & share business opportunities!
Visit our website: