Knowing that it’s not just a matter of IF - but a matter of WHEN your organization will move to the cloud, many organizations struggle to overcome the barriers (both real and imagined) to getting started on a journey to the Oracle Cloud.
No journey is ever the same.
• UT Southwestern Medical Center chose a hybrid co-exist model with Oracle Cloud and Peoplesoft
• Depository Trust & Clearing Corp and Equity Residential, (both formerly PeopleSoft) and Creighton University, (formerly Oracle EBS) started with Oracle HCM Core, then expanded with additional modules
• Children’s Medical Center chose a “cross pillar” approach with Oracle Cloud ERP and HCM, and now growing and optimizing their footprint
Join Baker Tilly and a panel of four Oracle Cloud clients for a facilitated discussion where panelists will share the challenges they experienced in their journey and how they overcame those obstacles to begin their Oracle Cloud transformation. Baker Tilly will also offer guidance and perspectives from a decade of successful Oracle Cloud projects. During this webinar, we’ll discuss:
• How to engage and build the right team from the beginning
• How to create a shared vision and build a business case
• How to assess functionality, understand configuration “guardrails”, and how to manage change
• How to assess a consulting partner, and when its best to engage them in the process
Please join Baker Tilly and their Oracle Cloud clients and learn how you can be the catalyst of change for your organization!
Director – Workforce & Operations Cloud Svcs, Baker Tilly
Chief Human Resources Officer
Children’s Medical Center
Assistant VP of Business Admin Systems
UT Southwestern Medical Center
Director of HCM Technology
Executive Director, Global Head of HR Technology, Operations, Data Analytics and Payroll
The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation