After a turbulent first half of 2020 for charities, all eyes now turn to their fundraisers, marketers and digital specialists as we move into the autumn.
But what will make the difference between a successful second half of 2020 and an average or even poor one? Firstly, using online content and digital platforms will help build your pool of engaged prospective supporters and bring existing donors closer to your cause. Secondly, using U/X best practice to sharpen up on-site journeys allows you to make the most of that goodwill and intent when the time is right. And understanding the latest payment technologies will ensure the donation experience is as rewarding as it can be.
Right now is the time to get your website fully fit and ready, so it's time to act. WPNC have developed donation platforms, digital products and websites for many of the top UK charities and many of the smaller ones too.
In this 45-minute free webinar we'll share some of our experience to show you how to:
• Develop content strategies that will inspire and engage potential supporters
• Use the most effective online methods to convey your message and build relationships with your supporters
• Identify the steps in your supporter journeys that need most attention
• Increase conversion rates at key points on your web properties to maximise income and participation
• Understand how the latest payment technologies can increase your revenue
Places are limited so please register today to secure your place.
By registering for this event you agree to receive marketing communications from WPNC. You can opt-out at any time.