Time: 19:00PM Central European Time (CET)
Hong Kong (HTK) 02:00AM
London, UK (GMT) 18:00PM
New York, USA (EST) 13:00PM
Rome, Italy (CET) 19:00PM
Sydney Australia (AEDT) 05:00AM
Synopsis: Understanding the Clinical Application of Sinus Bone Grafting and the Utilisation of Short Dental Implants to treat patients with Minimally Invasive Surgeries
• To understand the assessment and treatment planning of missing maxillary posterior teeth.
• To understand the application of “short” dental implants to replace missing maxillary posterior teeth.
• To understand the anatomical considerations and surgical approaches to the maxillary sinus.
• To understand the selection and application of graft materials for the maxillary sinus.
• To understand the staging of maxillary sinus bone grafting.
Please note: A recording of the webinar will be available for registered attendees for an additional 48h (This will be released one day after the live webinar).