Following a year of turbulence in the wake of a global pandemic and the racial justice movement, more people are struggling with mental health burnout than ever before. With burnout having recently been defined by the World Health Organization as a workplace condition characterized by employee disengagement, it’s key that leaders address the challenge of employee burnout within their organizations.
In this cutting-edge webinar, Komal Bhasin, inclusion expert and mental health practitioner, will share must-do strategies for organizations to address and prevent employee burnout including:
· The unique characteristics of workplace burnout and how it affects employee engagement, performance and retention
· How burnout is related to — and distinct from — stress and its connection to mental health
· Practical strategies for addressing burnout at the individual level
· Burnout prevention as a shared responsibility between employees and organizations
· The factors that are key to burnout prevention that every leader should know