This topic is best suited for all Military Service Members, Veterans and Military Spouses who are considering, or are in the midst of, career transition. There is no cost to attend.
This webinar will help you discover:
1) Advice, lessons learned and keys to success from military veterans who successfully navigated their own career transitions.
2) How the skills, competencies and experiences gained from military service can translate to success in the corporate sector and in the Healthcare Industry.
3) Tips and best practices to effectively translate your military experiences, create a compelling resume and personal brand, and WOW! during the interview process.
4) An overview of Johnson & Johnson and ways to apply your leadership talents to available career opportunities.
5) Johnson & Johnson's hiring, on-boarding and professional development programs such as the Military Veteran and Experienced Military Veteran Leadership Development Programs (MVLDP and EMVLDP), and direct hire pathways that help military veterans and spouses succeed in their new roles.
6) What to expect when applying.
Participants of the eMentor Webinar Series have the opportunity to submit their profiles into the Professional Profile Directory (PPD). The Professional Profile Directory features the highly sought-after skills, talents and leadership competencies of current and former military officer women, senior enlisted women and degreed military spouses in career transition. Military men joining this webinar are also welcome to submit their profiles.
This directory will be shared with AcademyWomen and eMentor partners who may be able to facilitate hiring, a group that includes a wide array of top-caliber corporate, nonprofit and government entities. The PPD is an optional resource if you are interested in seeking new career opportunities.