Andrew Jenkins is a Cultural Transformation and High-Performance Teams Expert, Psychotherapist, serving Magistrate and author who started his career as an engineer. He blends substance with an informal, powerfully engaging yet challenging style all wrapped up in a skilled package that leads people and teams to make a greater difference than perceived possible.
- Are you brave enough to risk getting know people better over the phone or in general conversation?
- Would you like to get beyond what you each DO and instead, get sense of WHO you each are?
- Do you want to know how to enhance your communication skills to have more open and trusting relationships with others you are seeking to work with?
That is where Andrew’s Webinar is heading. While you many have heard of the Johari Window communication tool, few people have found a practical way to use this great framework to consistently expand and improve the quality of the conversation they are having.
Are you ready to have more engaging ‘game changing conversations’ with others?
Every day we all miscommunicate something to someone. We don't do it intentionally. It just happens. And the only the only time we realize there has been a miscommunication is when something bad happens.
- Have you ever been in a conversation and felt completely misunderstood?
- Do you sometimes know that you could finish the other person’s sentence for them?
- Do you sometimes doubt another person’s intentions match their words?