Join renowned Author of The Wine Bible, Karen MacNeil as she hosts the vintners of Oakville for exciting live virtual tastings. You'll meet many of the people who make some of Napa Valley's most acclaimed wines.
Each live tasting will feature three vintners, showing their wine and telling their stories - a great way to get to know the talented people in the Oakville AVA and taste their wines with them. Whether your are a devoted follower of one of the wineries, or the wineries are new to you, you'll get an insider's view of Napa Valley's premiere growing region. And we hope you'll even find some new wines to enrich your cellar during this time when a great bottle of wine enhances time spent together at home.
If you'd like to taste along, Napa Valley's Oakville Grocery will have tasting kits available for sale that you can pick up, or have shipped to your home. Thanks for tuning in, be safe and enjoy!
May 21, Thursday: Episode 5
- Ghost Block—Andrew Hoxsey, Managing Partner
- Goldschmidt Vineyards—Nick Goldschmidt, Owner & Winemaker
- Paradigm Winery—Ren Harris, Co-Owner
May 28, Thursday: Episode 6
- O'Shaughnessy Estate—Sean Capiaux, Winemaker
- Gamble Family Winery—Tom Gamble, Owner
- Robert Mondavi Winery—Mark DeVere, MW
June 4, Thursday: Episode 7
- Hoopes Vineyard—Lindsay Hoopes, Owner
- Kelham Vineyards—Hamilton Nicholsen, Owner & Winemaker
- PlumpJack—Aaron Miller, Winemaker