This webinar will focus on the following discussion points;
• How may Africa ensure a meaningful and seamless transition and
throughput across the educational value chain-from primary school,
secondary school, tertiary to university?
• How may Africa achieve greater efficiency and better outcomes in
building skills for today’s workforce and tomorrow’s labour market
that delivers both productivity growth and improved livelihoods?
• How may Africa’s public and private education institutions play
a greater role in driving Science, Technology and Innovation
• What policy and financing modalities are needed to enable the
African education sector better respond to the current and emerging
needs especially the aftermath of the COVID 19 pandemic?
• What initiatives are needed to strengthen higher education, Science,
Technology and Innovation in Africa?