Nearly 90% of HR leaders said they feel their organization has been ineffective or flat at increasing diversity representation, a Gartner report found. The same April 2020 survey of heads of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion (DEI) found that 69% are prioritizing advancing underrepresented talent.
The report found that HR and DEI leaders must address the systemic bias embedded in their systems, processes, and stakeholders to truly increase the diversity of workforces. In this webinar we explore how this can be done right from the beginning of the hiring process. Key themes explored will include:
● The importance of using brand content at every stage in the journey to be inclusive, engaging, and relevant to the unique questions diverse candidates have
● How to understand where your message is resonating and configure workflows that deliver inclusive, role-specific content at any stage in the candidate journey
● Pointers on how to ensure debiased job postings using technology
● Harnessing events to attract more diverse candidates
● Applying blind recruiting and AI-driven scoring to rank candidates based on their skills and competences alone
● Learning from data insights to know where DEI candidates are dropping out historically and planning improvements to help improve your next hiring cycle.
Zaheer Ahmed, Head of Strategic Delivery - Diversity & Inclusiveness, EY
Charles Hipps, CEO, Oleeo