New this year, NHCUC’s annual New Hampshire Summit on Higher Education is a virtual series program for 2021-2022.
The series kicks off with a panel discussion, "The Higher Education Policy Landscape" on November 30, 2021 at 2 PM. You are invited to come learn about the latest developments in federal policy affecting higher education and explore what lies ahead for New Hampshire and the region.
• Tom Harnisch, State Higher Ed Executive Officers Association (SHEEO)
• Sarah Spreitzer, American Council on Education (ACE)
• Sarah Flanagan, National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU)
• Lawrence Schall, President, New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
• Michael Thomas, New England Board of Higher Education (NEBHE)
The New Hampshire Summit on Higher Education is the leading statewide gathering of public and private higher education, business, and civic leaders to address critical issues facing New Hampshire and beyond.
If you’re interested but not able to attend this live webinar, register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the recording once it's ready.