The objective of this webinar is to address the financial needs of young companies and SMEs, how Factoring and Supply Chain Finance solutions can potentially unlock new markets and working capital capabilities, and how such receivables finance offerings may help them navigate through challenging times whilst enabling them to do more business.
• Benefits of Factoring; Importance of Trade finance in today's changing and growing world
• Role/ contribution of Intelligent Trade Finance in the growth story of SMEs
• Why should a business go to Tradewind for financing instead of a bank?
• Tradewind's response to global challenges in the world of International Trade
• Case studies & Examples
• Conclusion: Brief acquaintance with Tradewind's process flow and operations
Using innovative financing techniques, Tradewind Finance provides tailored working capital solutions for small and medium-sized enterprises, empowering them to grow their businesses through international trade.
Headquartered in Germany, Tradewind combines global scale with local expertise through 20 offices in 14 countries across 4 continents. Over the past 20 years, we been providing liquidity for companies with our customized cash flow solutions. Tradewind also work in partnership with other lenders, enabling clients to meet all of their financial needs.
Contact Tradewind to learn about their referral program.