The Capital Area Regional Planning Commission and Greater Madison MPO are partner agencies working together to align natural resource, land use, and transportation planning in the Madison region.
We invite you join us for an inaugural lunch-and-learn webinar on Thursday, February 18th, to learn more about the work our agencies do, the resources we offer, and the services we can provide. Our goal is to inspire ongoing information sharing and dialogue around the ways in which we can help address common challenges faced by Dane County communities.
Intended Audience: Local and county staff and officials and members of transportation and land use committees. Interested members of the public are also welcome.
• Present an overview of available tools, resources, and services provided by CARPC and the MPO to support local plans and projects.
• Provide examples of CARPC’s work in local comprehensive planning, watershed planning, mapping, and data services.
• Provide examples of the MPO’s transportation plans, studies, data, and services.
• Open the door for new collaborations in support of local plans and projects.
• Gather feedback on community needs and interests to guide future webinar offerings.