Keys to Feeding and Fueling Africa and beyond with U.S. Soy
Free webinar explores global nutrition and international market development.
Global demand for protein, oil and fuel continues to grow. In this webinar, you’ll hear from industry experts representing the Soy Checkoff, U.S. Soybean Export Council (USSEC) and the American Soybean Association’s World Initiative for Soy in Human Health (ASA-WISHH), and how these partner organizations are working to meet these demands by building new markets and trade partners for U.S. Soy. Through these critical efforts, the U.S. Soy industry is also addressing global nutrition and food security needs.
Spencer Chase, managing editor at Agri-Pulse, will serve as moderator. The webinar is presented by the United Soybean Board, the American Soybean Association, the U.S. Soybean Export Council and the World Initiative for Soy in Human Health (WISHH).
- Liz Hare, Executive Director, American Soybean Association’s World Initiative for Soy in Human Health (WISHH)
- Chris Slemp, Project Director - Africa Division, American Soybean Association’s WISHH Program
- Gena Perry, Project Director, Global Strategy, American Soybean Association’s WISHH Program
- Karey Claghorn, Senior Director of Market Development, US Soybean Export Council (USSEC)
- Rosalind (Roz) Leeck, Senior Director, Global Market Access, U.S. Soybean Export Council (USSEC)
Learn more about the speakers here - https://www.agri-pulse.com/events/711-free-webinar-feeding-and-fueling-africa-asia-and-beyond-with-u-s-soy